ABOUT THE COURSE
Management Accounts is the most widely circulated financial report in your business. It’s read by the leadership team, board members, investors, shareholders, bankers and prospective lenders.
It’s vital that you get it right.
But presenting accurate numbers is just the beginning. If you’re responsible for creating the end of month report, this is your opportunity to showcase your knowledge and expertise to senior business leaders. Done right, it will add real value to the business and raise your profile. You could even find yourself being invited to review commercial opportunities or share your financial insight on wider business decisions.
This course will show you how to transform your monthly Management Accounts report into a key piece of analysis that stakeholders will appreciate and value. You’ll be able to demonstrate where the business is headed on its current trajectory and spotlight trends for decision makers.
Give your Management Accounts the gold standard.SIGN UP TODAY
What topics does this Management Accounts course cover?
This course is delivered via online videos with downloadable templates, so you can work through at your own pace, pause and re-watch whenever you like. You’ll have 12 months to access the course after you’ve enrolled.
- Why is Management Accounts so important?
- How to ensure an accurate baseline
- Implementing an effective P&L structure
- KPIs, not metrics
- Ensuring the month end tasks are organised in advance
- Spend more time analysing and less time preparing
- Software – what are the options and what can they do?
- Nail your structure: Financial statements, cashflow, KPIs and charts
- How to add real value to the business
- Nailing the commentary
- Reporting to the board
- Perfect your communication: internally, to business leaders and third parties
" I enjoyed the management accounts course! It's reinforced a lot of points and also given me some good ideas on how to iterate on current reporting at my company!"
Head of Finance
Not ready to enroll but want to stay up to date with Fast Growth Consulting?
Sign up for our newsletter
We'll send you occasional updates on our courses, free trainings and resources to support you in your finance career.