We transform finance teams
Through our consulting services and courses, we use our 15+ years of experience to help fast-growth businesses navigate current circumstances and plan for future growth.
Whether you need a Portfolio CFO to get your financial house in order or in-depth training to upskill your current finance team, we've got you covered.
How We Support Fast-Growth Businesses
We focus on four key elements in implementing our signature framework to transform a business's finance function.
Our team adds value by:
- Helping you make the right Commercial decisions
- Highlighting trends & ways to improve margins
- Preparing you to confidently pass a Due Diligence or Audit
We create financial reports that:
- Are interesting to read
- Tell a story about the business today
Our Growth Models:
- Prepare you for a future fundraise and can be shared with Investors
- Are the foundation for a solid budget that can ensure that your Strategic and Operational goals make financial sense
Our comprehensive CFO/FD Course can:
- Support you in developing an in-house finance team
- Upskill your current senior finance team
- Or we can assist you developing a finance team in-house
How do we transform your finance function?
By Our Skilled Team
A Portfolio FD/CFO is for Fast Growth businesses who want an expert to take over the Financial Foundations and ensure the internal Finance function is adding value by maximising growth and minimising risk.
Ideal for fast growth companies who are looking to fundraise or to get their house in order.
Your Exisiting Team
You may have a finance lead who needs grooming into their Finance Director role or someone who you want to promote.
This course gives your Finance senior the tools and the knowledge to kick start them into the right mindset and skillset, preparing them to lead your finance team.
Alysha was a breath of high octane, high competence, high integrity fresh air, and I recommend her in a heart-beat to any CEO/founder/director of a fast growing startup/SME business.
Alysha's calmly assured approach and get-sh*t-done attitude had fantastic impact, and on the side she also helped us search for and hire our long-term FD. We're delighted to have had Alysha on our team and grateful for the big impact made.
Founder of allplants
A Portfolio CFO
A Portfolio FD/CFO is for Fast Growth Tech businesses who want an expert to take over their company's financial foundations and ensure the internal Finance function are adding value by maximising growth and minimising risk.
A Portfolio Finance Director / Chief Financial Officer can:
- Help you make informed Business and Commercial decisions
- Ensure cashflow is managed well and assist with margin improvements
- Manage the finance function which will free up Founders time & workload
- Ensure that your finances are accurate and you don’t encounter issues down the line due to errors or missed deadlines
OUR PREMIERE COURSE
Training for Finance Directors or CFO's in a Start-up or Fast Growth Business
An 8-week course on the foundations of stepping into a financial leadership role.LEARN MORE
MEET THE FOUNDER
Alysha Randall is a commercially focused Finance Director / CFO with experience working with fast growth online SMEs in various sectors. She is skilled in developing and building a finance function and teams, both in the UK and abroad as part of expansion plans and helping CEO’s and Leadership teams grow and scale their businesses.
Since founding Fast Growth Consulting in 2019, Alysha has worked with multiple fast growth businesses, such as allplants, GoTrade, Thrift+, Legl, Daye, Collagerie and Super Payments, among others. In addition, Alysha is an Expert Facilitator for both FourthRev and Allbright and, conducting courses for new and aspirational FDs/CFOs. In 2021, Alysha became a Treasurer Trustee for the Sustainable Merton Charity.
DOWNLOAD FREE GUIDE
Free Guide for finance leaders, delivered right to your inbox.
Get your FREE GUIDE on stepping into the Finance Director/CFO role when signing up to the newsletter where you receive weekly resources, info on our latest courses, as well as tools for finance teams.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.