Is this you?
- Need help to move the business or finance team forward?
- Due for your first audit and don't know if your team is ready?
- Need help with a detailed forecast, prepare for a fundraise or monthly reporting?
- Or your finance team just needs some guidance and leadership?
- Need a strategic partner within the business to help maximise growth and minimise risk?
Then you have come to the right place.
Alysha's insight, guidance and experience was invaluable during the early stages of our company development. She can be both high-level but also in the weeds.
– Mary Wang –
COO of sourceful
How can our Fractional CFO services help you?
A portfolio Finance Director / Chief Financial Officer can:
- Help you make informed Business and Commercial decisions
- Ensure cashflow is managed well and assist with margin improvements
- Manage the finance function which will free up Founders time & workload
- Ensure that your finances are accurate and you don’t encounter issues down the line due to errors or missed deadlines
What does working with Fast Growth Consulting look like?
We start all of our engagements ensuring we have a thorough understanding of our clients' business. Through review of your current financial frameworks and meetings with key stakeholders, we assess the current situation and priorities and map out an estimated timeframe for implementing our framework. Generally we partner with businesses for 12 - 18 months when we transition in an in-house Finance Director or CFO that we helped recruit in-house.
Throughout the engagement, we hold weekly or bi-weekly meetings with company Founders and senior finance staff to keep all parties up to speed.START TODAY
Available Now: The Founder's Handbook
This resource is designed to help founders like you not only maintain financial stability with your outsourced bookkeepers but also help you to drive growth.
Inside, you'll find invaluable insights, actionable advice, and a roadmap to navigate the financial complexities of your business. Whether you're looking to better manage your outsourced finance function or deciding whether to bring it in-house, this guide is for you.
Empower yourself to make informed decisions and optimise limited resources.
Grab your copy today and you'll also get a quick 1:1 with Alysha Randall to answer any burning questions.Download Now for £29
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the answers to some of the most common questions about our consulting services.